Wednesday 25 February 2009

Taking a chance

Yesterday I was thinking about hearts and minds controlling emotions. Today it is all about taking chances in life and whether it is possible to assess the risks involved before embarking on a course of action.

I am contemplating jumping out of my comfort zone completely by meeting a man I have only known on here and Skype. He has seduced me, which is lovely as we are not together. I want to be seduced and to seduce in the flesh, physically, totally. Just to see if I can and how it feels. I have not done this before as I have always thought myself to be non-sexual, in control, not letting myself go. Now I have a chance to be a sensual, uninhibited lover and I want to do it. I will be fantastic, it will be fantastic, he will be fantastic.

I have to do something soon, as my insides are constantly churning and I am feeling in a state of arousal at all times of the day. I am building up for one big release. Only if I take the chance and just let it all go, and be myself. Do what I feel like doing without thinking about whether he will want me to do it or not, or whether I will be any good. Do it and be happy. The worst that can happen is I will get one chance only and never repeat it. At least I will be satisfied that I gave it my best shot and I will have some wonderful memories.

No comments: