Thursday 26 February 2009

Love online

I am wondering if it is possible to fall in love with someone online, before meeting face to face. I am thinking that my Skype man is geting to feel a bit too strongly about me, and I am not sure I am ready for another full-blown relationship at the moment.

Perhaps this will be a long distance affair, as he lives about 4 hours away from here. Each of us could take it in turns to travel to see the other maybe twice a month. We would both have the freedom of being single while having the pleasure of being in a relationship. Romance is not dead in my life at the moment, even though I have a husband in the US who is wanting me to return there and help earn an income. Now that relationship is another story.

As for ths one, I will have to wait and see. i can make my reports and observations in here as it goes along - if it goes along after we meet.

No comments: